HTC Desire 10 Pro smart phone was launched in the month of September 2016. The phone comes with wide touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels at a PPI of 400 pixels per inch. The cell phone price in India starts from Rs. 26,749. The HTC Desire 10 Pro is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 processor and it embedded with 3GB of RAM. The phone packs with maximum storage capability with internal storage and that also expanded up to 2GB via a microSD card. As far as the cameras are concerned, the HTC Desire 10 Pro packs high picture resultion primary camera on the rear and also front shooter for selfies. HTC Desire 10 Pro stores all the data like pictures, documents, videos, and others file on external storage media known as SD card. But unfortunately, most of the smart phone user’s encounter some situations when these important data get vanished due to any possible reasons.
There are most common scenario that led to lost of important data or files from HTC Desire 10 Pro. Lets see what are these scenarios.
- While trying to remove unwanted files from your HTC Desire 10 Pro, or accidentally deleted some important files like Picture, video or etc.
- Unintentionally press some keys as Delete All or Erase button on HTC Desire 10 Pro, without any confirmation.
- Unexpectedly formatting your memory card of HTC Desire 10 Pro that hold your precious files.
- After connecting to your the Personal Computer, there will be unintended deletion of your files from your cell phone.
- Some malware attack on your HTC Desire 10 Pro, or its memory card.