Recover Lost Data from Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD Card
HI friends i am using Samsung pro 64 GB memory card but today accidentally i have deleted all its data. I have spent many time in collecting those files and i don’t want to lose them. So if there is any easy way through which i can recover lost data from Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD card then help me. Thanks.
Samsung is a well known brand which has developed many outstanding gadgets like smartphone, camera and other. Now Samsung is started making storage card also. Its memory card comes in different size according to the device. One can store large amount of data on portable device. The 64 GB Samsung Pro Micro SD card perform extremely fast in reading and saving data from its memory. Its high storage capacity can store huge amount of data including photos, musics, movies and so on. However while using this Samsung memory card one can lose valuable data after which recover lost data from Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD card become very important.
Data stored on Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD Card can lost in scenarios which are given below
- Removing the Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD Card during transfer process
- Using the same memory card in other device can make it and all the data corrupt
- Attack of dangerous virus is another reason behind the data loss from Samsung memory card
- Pressing Delete all button while removing some extra files can erase all the data
- Formatting Samsung Pro 64 GB accidentally while it is connected to PC can wipe out all the files.
It doesn’t matter in what situation you have lost your precious data, you can still recover lost data from Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD card. Data once deleted from any memory card still remains since once it is rewritten by new data. There are many recovery software available but the most trusted one is Photo recovery software. This software comes with the ability to bring back all types of media files effortlessly. Along with Samsung Pro 64 GB MicroSD Card this tool can easily retrieve lost data from other memory card also.