Photo gets deleted from Olympus OM-D E-M10
Have you accidentally deleted pictures from Olympus OM-D E-M10 camera? Are you looking for a solution to get deleted photos back? If yes, then this is the right place to get complete solution if Photo gets deleted from Olympus OM-D E-M10.
Today, having digital camera is become a trend. Olympus OM-D E-M10 is one of the best digital camera preferred by professional photographers. It comes with increase in rear screen resolution. It makes normal picture like if it is created by professional. Every one wants to store their sweet memories in the form of pictures. But its unfortunate that we lost our precious images. When our photo gets deleted from Olympus OM-D E-M10 it makes us sad and we desperately want to get them back. There are many reason which make photos inaccessible.
Possible Reasons behind photo loss scenario
- Accidental deletion – sometime user want to delete some unwanted photos and they accidentally press delete all button.
- Using cut and paste option – when you attach your SD card to your system for uploading files. Then you cut all the pictures and remove the SD card suddenly then all your image become disappear
- Power failure – While transferring files from your camera to system suddenly power cut happens which can erase all the photos
- Virus attack – Inserting the SD card in those device which are infected with virus can corrupt all the pictures
- Clicking picture while battery is low – continue clicking pictures from your Olympus camera while its battery is low can cause loss of pictures
No matter in what scenario your photos get deleted. It is preferred that always make proper backup of all your precious images. By doing so you can easily access them whenever they lost. If you don’t have backup and photo gets deleted from Olympus OM-D E-M10, you need a third party software. You can use Photo recovery software to recover deleted pictures. This is the perfect utility to recover deleted pictures and videos from any storage media.