Complete Guide to Fix GIF File Corruption Issue
I have a large collection of GIF pics files which i have collected from the Internet. I have saved them in a folder on my computer. But, today when i tried to access them they were not present in the folder. I don’t want to lose them. Please help me to overcome from GIF file corruption.
GIF files are mostly used on the web to create photo, graphics, animation and logos. It is widely used today for providing image animation effect. GIF is limited to 8 bit palette and it uses 256 color so it is suitable to store graphics with relatively few colors. Making animation become easy with the use of GIF. Users can use it on different web browser. Nobody want to lose their sweet memories. However, there are chances of corruption and lost of GIF files.
Common reasons behind the corruption of GIF files are
- Reformatting the system can lead to corruption of GIF file
- Unintentional deletion by pressing Delete button
- Virus and malware attack can also corrupt your GIF pics
- Improper handling the memory device
- Unexpected power failure while sharing the Files from one device to another
- Sometime we cut a file to paste and mistakenly copy another file
- If there is are Bad sectors on hard disk and GIF stored on that it can lead them to corrupt
Any above mentioned causes can become the reason behind GIF file corruption. To get over all uncertainties users should make a proper backup of their GIF image to other device. If unfortunately you don’t have backup available then no need to worry. You can use photo recovery software to fix GIF file corruption. It is can fix all type of corruption issue related to GIF files. It is especially designed for recovering GIF items as well as other picture, music or video files from any Windows OS.